Praise for the book:
1) “This book is charming, simple and illustrates the huge power of little things”
Shaheen Mistry, Founder of Akansksha Foundation and Teach for India.
2) “The stories are enticing for children to read, understand, follow and repeat.
YOUR TURN NOW serves as the perfect inspiration for children.”
Cherry Divecha- Sethia, Editor , RobinAge, Children’s newspaper
1) “25 Indian books every parent should read to their child” Selected by Booksoye.com
2) “30 Best Reading Books for kids by Indian Publishers “Selected by Get Litt!
3) “50 books we love”: Selected by Life and Times in Bangalore- An India-centric book list
4) “Best of 2013”: Selected by crossword.in
5) “50 Indian books every parents must read to their Child”: Selected by alternative.in
6) “8 Children’s book on the theme of peace”: Selected by The Indian Express Parenting
There are no reviews yet.