Do you want the pages of your favourite book to be adorned with funky bookmarks? Look no further! Decorated with a pattern resembling tie-dye, these bookmarks can be made with ease! How cool is that?
What you need:
- A sheet of watercolour paper
- Watercolours (any colour of your choice)
- A dropper
- A brush (any size)
- A hole punch (or any other sharp object to make a hole)
- A piece of twine
What to do:
- Firstly, ensure that you have covered your workspace with some newspaper, or use a craft tray, as things can get messy!
- Cut out a rectangular strip (approximately 15cm in height and 4cm wide) from the watercolour paper.
- Wet the brush and dab the paper strip with it. Splatter a few drops of watercolour onto the bookmark and let it dry.
- Punch a hole on top of the bookmark and insert the twine through it. You can thread beads or charms through the twine before knotting it.
Ta-da! Your bookmark is ready! Do not miss the opportunity to flaunt it in front of your friends and show them that along with being a bookworm, you are also artistic!