**Adult Supervision Required**
Coconut oil: 3 tbsp
Popcorn kernels: ¼ cup
Salt to taste
3-quart covered thick-bottom pot
- On a medium flame, heat the oil in a 3-quart covered thick-bottom pot.
- In order to test the oil temperature, put 2-3 popcorn kernels in it.
- As soon as the kernels pop, add the rest of the kernels as an even layer in the pot.
- Cover the pot and start your countdown to hear the popping sound. Do it. It’s fun!
- While on the flame, gently shake the pan back and forth as the popping starts.
- Once the popping stops, remove the lid and pour the popcorn in a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt on the popcorn. Time to bring the movies home!