Soft cheese: 150 g
Honey: 2 tbsp
Peanut or almond butter: 4 tbsp
Sprinkles to decorate
Apple corer or small round biscuit cutter
- In a bowl mix the soft cheese with honey and keep it aside.
- Peel the apples and cut five to six round slices of each apple through the core. The slices could be about one centimeter thick.
- Time convert the apples into doughnuts. Using the apple corer stamp out a circle from the centre of each slice.
- Using a kitchen paper pat all the slices dry. Make sure they are as dry as possible so that the toppings stick.
- Spread some nut butter on all the slices.
- Now, top that with sweetened soft cheese.
- Finally, decorate it with the sprinkles. Yummy healthy doughnuts are ready!